Web Browser Encryption
In order to view this site, you must have a Cipher Strength of 128-bit on your browser.
| Internet Explorer:
1. Select "Help" from the Internet Explorer menu bar.
2. Select "About Internet Explorer" from the drop-down menu.
3. The "About Internet Explorer" dialog box will provide information on your browser version and encryption level.
1. Select "Help: About Netscape Navigator" or "Help: About Netscape or Communicator" from the menu bar.
2. From the "About" Web page, scroll down the left hand side.
Locate the file Schannel.dll on your hard drive and verify its description:
1. To find a file or folder - Click the "Start" button, and then point to Find or Search. - Click "Files Or Folders."
2. In the "Named" box, type "Schannel.dll" then click "Find or Seach Now."
3. Then, select the Schannel.dll from the "Find" dialog box, right click your mouse, and select "properties."
4. Click on the "Version Tab".
5. From there you can see a description of the file.